The Clark Atlanta University Career and Professional Development Office is committed to guiding all students throughout the different phases of the career development process. We are here to help you identify and develop resources to realize your career goals through an array of services including the following:
- Individualized and Group Counseling sessions
- Rèsumè and cover letter assistance
- Workshops on interviewing, job-search strategies, networking, and more
- Internship, Cooperative Education, Summer employment and Part-time Employment
- Opportunities to meet prospective employers and compete for positions with regional and national companies and organizations
Students should log into their CAU CareerLink to view job/internship/co-op opportunities. Students can click HERE to sign in using their regular CAU computer log in.
Seeking a job / internhip opportunity?
All registered students currently have access to our career portal called Handshake. All you need is your CAU email and password and you are ready to go!
In this portal you can:
- Establish customized profile that allows you to specifically identify opportunities that fit your aspirations
- Robust search engine that allows you to view and easily apply for internships/jobs across the country based on interest
- Receive direct emails from employers that have identified you as a potential candidate
- Allow companies to set up interviews and time slots that can be scheduled at your convenience
- Connect you to companies interested in your skills and background
- View company sponsored networking and info session events from employers and CPD
Visit: www.cau.joinhandshake.com to log in!
To have your resume reviewed, ask a question or set up an appointment emailHireAPanther@cau.edu (Walk-ins welcome)