Jumpstart is a national early education organization working toward the day every child in America enters kindergarten prepared to succeed. We provide language, literacy, and social-emotional programming for preschool children from under-resourced communities and promote quality early learning for all children. Since 1993, we’ve trained more than 50,000 college students and community volunteers to transform the lives of over 123,000 preschool children nationwide.
Every child in America enters kindergarten prepared to succeed.
Jumpstart provides language, literacy, and social-emotional programming for preschool children from under-resourced communities and promotes quality early learning for all
Come support the language, literacy and social development of preschoolers from underserved communities in Atlanta. Help implement proven research developed curriculum with data to support it.
Why should you join?
- Work Study Eligible Program
- Earn AmeriCorps Education Award
- Gain Valuable experience to build resume
- Internships Available
- Become Part of a National Team
- Develop creative & innovative materials
- Make a positive change in the lives of preschoolers
- 10-15 hours a week
- Sept – May
- Monday &Wednesday or Tuesday & Thursday (9am-12pm)
- Flexible hours to fit your schedule
- Multiple opportunities offered weekly to earn hours
Interviews are taking place now and spots are filling up quickly. Complete the online application now to begin the interview process!
Apply Now : www.jstart.org/apply
Contact La’Kesha Cortes, Volunteer Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org or call (470)480-5078 for more details.