CAUSBA 75+ Anniversary Celebration
Clark Atlanta University (CAU) will commemorate the 75+ Anniversary of its School of Business Administration (CAUSBA) during the 2021-2022 academic year.
A pioneer in business education for African Americans and people of color, CAUSBA is one of the first to offer accredited undergraduate and graduate-level business programs at a historically black college or university (HBCUs).
Officially established in 1946, the School’s roots trace back to the early efforts of Clark Atlanta University’s founding institutions: Atlanta University (1865) and Clark College (1869). Since those early days, CAU has emerged as a major producer of successful minority business professionals who is leading and changing the face of business.
It is this legacy that CAUSBA seeks to amplify and strengthen in a year-long commemoration that will feature anniversary messaging, events, and initiatives.
In February, CAUSBA Dean, Dr. Silvanus Udoka, initiated the formation of an Anniversary Steering Committee chaired by CAUSBA Professor Dr. Edward Davis. The committee, which is comprised of select faculty/staff members, institutional leaders, alumni, and students, is charged with planning a successful 75+ Anniversary Celebration.
Ultimately, CAU-SBA seeks to present a unique year-long celebration that will honor its past, elevate its present, and envision its future.
Join In the Celebration. Past, Now, and Forever........
The vision of the 75+ Anniversary Celebration is to educate and inspire actions in support of the Clark Atlanta University School of Business Administration as it works to cultivate leaders who will change the face and future of business for a better world.
The mission of the 75+ Anniversary Celebration is to engage the entire Clark Atlanta University community, and leaders in industries and professions from around the world, in a year-long commemoration of the founding of the Clark Atlanta University School of Business Administration.
Honor our Past
Elevate our Present
Envision our Future
- Generate Visibility-Generate greater awareness of the School’s legacy of leadership, programs and student successes via media engagement and high-profile activities throughout 2021-22.
- Strengthen Credibility-Strengthen the School’s influence in the business community by curating culturally-inclusive, thought leadership, driving forward-focused research.
- Improve Sustainability- Raise $7.5 Million for the School by Sept. 26th, 2022 in honor of the 75th Anniversary via Sponsorships, Corporate Donors and Alumni. Portions of funds raised via the 75th Anniversary Celebration will go towards CAU-SBA student scholarships, student development, faculty and staff development, research, and growth initiatives.
- Current Faculty, Staff & Students
- Retired & Former Faculty & Staff
- Academic Institutions
- Donors & Sponsors