- Submit a complete and sign application form: Online or Printable
- Submit a nonrefundable application fee of $40.00 or $55.00 (if international). Make payment with a cashier check or money order to Clark Atlanta University.
- Submit an official transcript from every college and university attended. Transcripts must be mailed directly to the Clark Atlanta University Office of Admissions from the institution’s Registrar Office. A transcript issued to the student is not acceptable.
- Submit an official GMAT or GRE Report of Scores from the official testing agency. Test scores over five years are not acceptable. NOTE: CAU/CAU School of Business’ GMAT code is 5110 and GRE code is 5110
- Submit three letters of recommendation: two from former instructors and one from an employer or supervisor. If the applicant has not attended school for two years, then all three recommendations may come from an employer or supervisor.
- Submit three essays describing (1) career objectives, (2) reasons for selecting CAU School of Business Administration, and (3) personal strengths and areas where improvement is desired. Essays should be limited to 500 words each.
- Applicants whose native language is not English must take the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or IELTS to demonstrate a satisfactory level of proficiency in the English language.
- Submit a current resume.
Application Deadline CAU reviews application on a rolling basis. The deadlines below are intended to serve as benchmarks. Due to our rolling admissions process, we encourage you to apply as early as possible.
|Domestic Students||International Students|