Forms and Policies Legal Forms
The forms below are required for internal approval to submit grants and contracts. After obtaining the required information and signatures of the department head and dean, completed documents are submitted to the ORSP with your proposal packet.
Step 1: Intent to Submit
- Completing this form is required of all principal investigators (PI) planning to prepare a funding application to any governmental, corporate, foundation sponsor, or other.
- Notifies ORSP administrators of the researcher's intention to apply for an opportunity and alerts the respective department chairs and deans of applications under development.
- Allows for the coordination of resources to support proposal development for internal and external submissions from ORSP.
- Recommended: Submit at least 30 days before agency deadlines and 60 days for complex proposals.
Step 2: Proposal Checklist
- Serves as a project management tool that assists the PI with developing their proposal and identifying the tasks required to complete their application.
- Prepared by RSP specifically for the application and guides the PI in preparing their proposal packet.
- Provides the approvals necessary to submit a proposal for external funding.
- Provides information for institutional databases on external funding.
- Summarizes the project and is used to obtain the required University approvals (e.g., approval from the department head and dean).
- A copy of the application instructions
- Proposal routing form completed in its entirety
- Agency coversheet
- Proposal narrative
- Proposal budget and budget justification
- Agency certification and assurance forms
- Approval of appropriate compliance committee(s), if required
- Letters of University endorsement, if required
- Additional documents as required by the funding agency
- RSP Proposal Routing Form Instructions
- Facts for Proposal Application Preparation
- Conflict of Interest Policy (updated 11-8-2021)
- Responding to Misconduct in Research
- CITI Program
- IRB Application
- IRB Application Renewal
- SRC Space Allocation Forms