Registration and Enrollment
7 Step Enrollment Process
The steps below will assist with expediting the registration and enrollment process.
Step 1 Complete the academic advisement process with your assigned departmental advisor or department chair.
- First-Year Freshmen will be advised by the Office of Academic Enrichment and Success (AES) in Room 214 Haven-Warren Hall
- Graduate Students, Seniors, Juniors and Sophomores - Departmental Academic Advisor
Step 2 Pick up Registration/Alternate PIN from your advisor or department chair.
Step 5 Verify Financial Aid Award via Banner Web.
- Are you interested in a payment plan?
Step 7 Pick up and/or verify activation of the student's Panther PAW Card from the PAW Office located on the 3rd floor in the Bishop Cornelius L. Henderson Student Center.
- New students must complete the Panther PAW and Money Network Consent forms via Banner Web two (2) hours after completing the consent forms you can pick up your PAW Card.
- Returning students card activation is automatically updated within two (2) hours after becoming financially enrolled.
NOTE: Students with all charges and enough financial aid posted to cover the cost to attend will be automatically enrolled. The system will not automatically enroll students who are part-time. (Graduates 5 hours or less and Undergraduate 11 hours or less). Part-time students must complete the Part-time Enrollment Form.