WAYS TO GIVE
At Clark Atlanta University, your support helps create opportunities for our students to expand their personal and professional horizons, or it allows CAU to build and strengthen programming to achieve that aim.
Your charitable contribution will:
- Influence student success and institutional excellence far into the future
- Equip students and faculty to discover, create, serve and ultimately transform the world
- Your legacy will become part of the CAU philanthropic tradition
The President’s top fundraising priorities are:
- Student Scholarships - We are deeply committed to our students' success. We want to ensure that students can complete their degree program without financial stress and the least amount of student loan debt. Scholarship support is the University’s top fundraising priority, and has the most significant impact.
- Unrestricted Gifts - Unrestricted gifts are of great value to Clark Atlanta University because of their flexibility. These gifts allow the University to allocate funds wherever the need is greatest and to take advantage of unique opportunities as they arise. Unrestricted gifts will offset costs associated with such things as financial aid, teaching innovations, research and equipment, and facilities.
- Faculty Development – Funding would provide opportunities for faculty to access professional education programs as well as foster excellence in teaching and learning through sharing ideas, collaboration, and building a strong community of engaged teachers and learners.
Ways to Give