Matching gift programs can double or even triple the impact of your donation.
More than 16,000 companies offer matching gift programs as a benefit to their employees by matching their charitable contributions. Policies and eligibility vary by each company. Some options include:
- Matching gifts made by spouses or retirees
- Offering 1 to 1, 2 to 1 or even as high as 3 to 1 matches!
If you initiate a matching gift claim, that match will mirror your gift in both amount and the fund that you indicate. For example, if you make a gift of $100 to your major area of study, a matching gift would also benefit that same program!
How do I get my gift matched?
Each company has its own guidelines for employees, spouses, retirees, and widows/widowers. Most corporate procedures are very simple:
- Request a Matching Form from your company.
- Complete and submit the form to Clark Atlanta University along with your gift.
- Clark Atlanta University will verify the completed form and return it to the company.
- The company issues a matching gift contribution to Clark Atlanta University.
Should you require any assistance or information regarding any of the campaigns and or major gifting, please do not hesitate to contact the Office of Institutional Advancement at (404) 880-8000 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We welcome all inquiries.