Become an Alumni Volunteer
Have you ever thought about contributing your time and talent in support of your alma mater? Now you can! The passion, pride and care you, our alumni, have for CAU help our campus thrive for future generations of students.
Volunteering is a great way to give back, pay it forward, and make a lasting impact. In addition, volunteering can be an excellent networking tool to advance your career. You can meet people in your field and it looks exceptional on your resume.
There are many ways for alumni to give back to their beloved alma mater. We invite you to join us! Ways to volunteer include:
- Connect with students and other alumni — Speaker on a career or grad school panel or in the classroom
- Become a Social Media Ambassador — encourage alumni to follow us and share our stories and news
- Community Outreach — Participate in events such as International Alumni Day and learn about local opportunities
- Become a Giving Day Ambassador — encourage alumni to participate in giving campaigns
- Student Support — Networking or informal career coach for current students or young alumni (offer advice at career networking events or in small group sessions in coordination with Career Development)
By serving as an alumni volunteer, you can encourage participation in our events, programs and services, all while increasing knowledge, support and enthusiasm for your alma mater. Please complete the form below if you are interested in participating as a volunteer and a member of the alumni engagement team will be in touch.