40 Under 40 Young Alumni Achievement Awards
The Office of Alumni Relations and Engagement is now accepting nominations for the 2nd annual 40 under 40 Young Alumni Achievement Awards
The achievement awards recognize individuals who attended Clark Atlanta University, who are under the age of 40 and who are contributing to advancement in a variety of areas. The selected alumni will represent rising entrepreneurs, influencers, creators, professionals, and executives who are shaping culture, leading in their communities, excelling in their fields, and who are paving the way for what comes next.
Eligible nominees must be under the age of 40 as of October 1, 2023. To submit a nomination, please fill out the form below. Once nominated, the individual will complete a preliminary screening before receiving an application. A candidate only needs to be nominated one time. Multiple nominations will have no bearing on selection.
- Has an earned an undergraduate or graduate degree from Clark Atlanta University
- Is under 40 as of October 1, 2023
- Is willing to submit a headshot, if selected that can be published by staff of CAU
- Is willing to share information as normally contained in a standard professional bio
Awardees will be selected based on:
- Representation of Clark Atlanta University's core values
- Commitment to maintaining a lifelong relationship with the university and has contributed to CAU (time, talent, or treasure) within the last calendar year up to July 31, 2023
- Significant contributions to their respective professional disciplines, communities, and/or Clark Atlanta University. Examples include but are not limited to:
- Company achievement or notable career growth (senior position, position of significant influence, fast riser, etc.)
- Elected office
- Board service
- Notable published works
- Successes in entrepreneurship, business, nonprofit, etc.
- National media coverage
- Notable civic involvement, leadership, or recognition
- Thought leader, influencer, or "voice" in field/industry
Clark Atlanta University accepts nominations from anyone including; faculty, staff, alumni, community and university supporters. No self nominations.
Nomination Form and Submission Link- https://cau-uga.edu.185r.net/survey/?id=295
Nomination Deadline- Monday July 31, 2023
For additional questions, e-mail us at email@example.com