Your Panther PAWCard:
- Identies you as a CAU student
- Allows you to access the dining hall to use your meal plan
- Allows access to use your dining bucks at Jazzman's, Panther Smoothie Shoppe and Simply-To-Go, Wicked Wings, and select food trucks
- Grant access to parking when a permit is purchased
- Grant access to ride the Shuttle Bus
- Make copies and prints on multi-function machines across campus
- Gain access to residence halls (based on your credentials)
- Purchase goods and services on campus using the PAW Cash account
- Identify you as a CAU student for discounts at participating local businesses
- Gets you into CAU sporting and other special events
Panther PAW Cash Account - a prepaid, stored-value account that's part of your Panther PAWCard - is the convenient, cashless way to pay for goods and services on campus….and it's all on one card that you have with you anyway. Simply make a deposit to your PAW Cash Account and you will be able to make purchases using the PAW Cash debit account (black magnetic stripe).
*Use of the PAW Cash debit account requires funds to be loaded to the account via the Panther PAW Office, Student Accounts (when you have available funds on your banner student account) or at a CMS (Cash Management Machine) located on campus..
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________PAWCard - Replacement
No Problem! A Lost or stolen PAWCard should be immediately reported to the Panther PAW Office at 404-880-8PAW (8729). Once you report your lost or stolen card, it will be deactivated, blocking the unauthorized use of your accounts.
Replacement cards are issued from the Panther PAW Office at any time during business hours. Business hours are 9:00 AM until 5:00 PM Monday thru Friday. There is a fee for all replacement cards (lost, stolen, damaged and worn).
Panther PAWCard Office
Bishop Cornelius L. Henderson Student Center, 3rd Floor
223 James P. Brawley Drive, SW
Atlanta, Georgia 30314
Phone: 404 880 8PAW (8729)
Office Hours: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., Monday - Friday
The PAWCard is a Multifunctional ID Card that allows the cardholder to access a world of functions, and as the official identification for the University the PAWCard serves as your key to campus life.
The first PAWCard is issued free of charge.