Admissions Undergraduates Application Package
Individuals interested in attending CAU as an undergraduate student must complete and submit an Application Package.
Applicants who submit complete application packages by ???? will receive notification of the admission decision by????
A complete application package includes the following:
- Application Form: submit a completed Admissions Application Form.
- Application Fee: Non-refundable $35 application fee payable by credit card, money order, or cashier's check.
Fee waivers may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to 404.880.6174.
Personal checks are not accepted.
- Transcript(s): Official high school transcript or GED certificate
- Standardized Test Results: Test score results from the Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) or the American College Test (ACT)
- Essay: write and submit an essay on one of two topics:
- How do you feel Clark Atlanta University would prepare you for future leadership?
- Who has had the greatest influence in your life thus far and why?
(Only pick one topic)
- Counselor Recommendation: One letter of recommendation from a high school counselor. Guidance Counselor Recommendation Form
- Teacher Recommendation: One letter of recommendation from a high school teacher
Teacher Recommendation Form
Mail Academic Records, Essays and Recommendations to:
Clark Atlanta University
Office of Admission
223 James P. Brawley Dr. SW
Atlanta, GA 30314