In-Person Campus Visits are regulated to Individuals/Families of no more than three persons per group to keep our TOTAL on campus visit number to a maximum of 14. Campus tours are available on the following schedule:
Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday
September 7 – November 30
Tour 1 – 10:00am
Tour 2 – 1:00pm
*CAU Student ambassadors will guide the 1-hour walking tour.
We are helping to keep you safe - COVID-19 Protocols::
The health and safety of our students, faculty, staff, and guests are our top priority. To ensure that we maintain COVID-19 safety guidelines, we are asking that you please adhere to the following protocols:
- All guests are required to pre-register for a campus tour. Additional guests who have not pre-registered will not be permitted on campus or to join the tour.
- A confirmation email will be sent to registered guest after they have spoken with University staff prior to their scheduled visit.
- Temperature checks and COVID-19 rapid testing are required. Upon arrival, a rapid test will be administered by CAU Student Health Center staff. Please prepare to be on campus for a two-hour window which includes COVID-19 testing and your tour.
- Family groups are limited to three visitors (ex. one prospective student and two guests). All individuals under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a Parent/Guardian.
- Guests will be required to arrive 1-hour prior to the start of their campus tour for temperature checks, rapid test and check-in requirements. Please prepare to be on
campus for a 2-hour window.
- Face mask and social distancing will be required throughout the entire campus visit.
- Our walking tour will take place entirely outside with the exception of the interior of the Bishop
Cornelius L. Henderson Student Center for rapid testing and to visit the campus bookstore.
- By registering for a campus visit, you are agreeing to abide by the community standards and expectations related to COVID-19 safety guidelines.
Note: All guests including those who have been vaccinated are required to receive a COVID-19 rapid test, wear face mask, temperature check and adhere to social distancing.
Schedule your tour or campus visit below now! A confirmation will be sent out 3-5 business days after your request has been received.
Virtual Information Sessions
Virtual information sessions hosted by the staff of the Office of Student Recruitment and Admissions are based on the following schedule:
- Mondays and Wednesdays at 3:00 PM (EST)
- September 8-November 29
- To register for a virtual information session for individuals and families, please use the link below
Please check back throughout the fall semester for announced weekend dates.
Virtual Private Visit (High Schools and Student Organizations)
- Teachers, counselors, and coordinators can schedule a private information session for your students with a CAU recruiter.
- Thursdays at 9 AM, 11 AM, and 1 PM (All times EST)
- September 15-November 29
- To register for a virtual group visit, click the link below and select the "Teachers and Counselors" option:
Currently, we are only welcoming individual students and small groups of guests. Please check back at the beginning of the Spring 2022 semester for any updates on our ability to welcome large groups of guests to the campus. During this time, it is possible to schedule a virtual information session with your group or class with one of our undergraduate recruiters.
Please note the following dates will not be available for campus tours:
- Opening Convocation (September 9, 2021)
- September 17, 2021
- Midterms/Fall Break (October 1-5, 2021)
- Homecoming (October 24-31, 2021)
- Thanksgiving (November 25-26, 2021)
- Final Exams/Winter Break (December 2021)
- Mid-Semester Exams (February 28-March 5, 2022
- Spring Break (March 7-11, 2022)
- Founders Day (March 14-18, 2022)
- Good Friday (April 15, 2022)
- Commencement Activities and End of Year Activities (April 27, 2022 – May 30, 2022)
Please check back during the Spring Semester for an update on Elementary or Middle School Days.Schedule Your Visit
Please check back for Open House announcements.Schedule Your Visit
September 27, 2021-October 1, 2021
We will only be offering at limited amount of tours. Please book directly on our website, if the date is unavailable then the slot is already filled.Schedule Your Visit
October 4-5, 2021
We will be offering a limited amount of tours. Please book directly on our website, if the date is unavailable then the slot is already filled.Schedule Your Visit
We will not offer tours during the month of December.Schedule Your Visit
Summer Tours will be available for booking May 2022.Schedule Your Visit
Tour Contact Information
Clark Atlanta University
Office of Undergraduate Recruitment and Admissions
223 James P. Brawley Drive, SW
Atlanta, Georgia 30314
***We request that all guests to the campus plan their arrival to the Office of Recruitment and Admissions at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled tour time, to avoid any cancellation of tours due to late arrival.
If you would like to dine on campus, reservations can be made for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. We are not able to accommodate any groups for lunch on Wednesdays. Please contact the number below to make your reservations.
Clark Atlanta University Dining Services
223 James P. Brawley Drive, S.W.
Atlanta, GA 30314
Phone: (404) 880-8059
Fax: (404) 880-6299