Graduate Student Admitted Checklist
All new graduate students MUST be financially confirmed by the Graduate Admissions Office before moving forward in the enrollment process. To be financially confirmed ALL new students must do at least ONE (a, b, c) of the following. Please be sure to connect with your assigned recruiter or firstname.lastname@example.org once you have completed this step or if you have any questions or need assistance.
a) Immediately complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
b) You have been offered and accepted an institutional tuition scholarship.
c) You can confirm and verify another funding source.Download Graduate Enrollment Checklist
Frequently Asked Questions
You can view your financial aid package by logging into BannerWeb and following the instructions outlined in the Admitted Student Guide. You will be able to accept or decline the financial aid that you have been awarded, but any portion of financial aid that is declined will have to be covered by external scholarships or out of pocket.
There is no confirmation fee for graduate students.
Financial enrollment means that a student is enrolled in classes and has covered their financial obligation for the semester through financial aid, payment plan arrangements, or payments. To put it simply, it means that the semester has been paid for.
Graduate Enrollment Checklist
- Step 1) Complete the FAFSA
- Step 2) Calculate your estimated cost of attendance: 2021-2022 Grad Tuition and Fees.
- Step 3) Check your financial aid package on BannerWeb:
- Scroll to the bottom of www.cau.edu and select BannerWeb>Click "Enter Secure Area">Use your 900# and pin from your physical admission letter.
- Select "Student Services & Financial Aid">select "Financial Aid">"My Award Information">Select "Award Aid by Year" and select correct school year. Select tab "Accept Award Offer" to accept or decline financial aid.
- If you do not have a package available and have already submitted your FAFSA, it is likely you have been selected for verification.
- When you select ""Student Services & Financial Aid">select "Financial Aid"> select "My Eligibility">"Student Requirements">"By Aid Year" and select appropriate year. You will be able to view any outstanding verification documents required by the Office of Student Financial Aid.
- Step 4) Academic Advisement. Graduate student advisement is done with your assigned departmental academic advisor.
- Step 5) Register for Assigned Courses.
- Step 6) Confirm your Enrollment. Once you have registered for your courses and accepted your aid/awards, you should log in to Banner Web and verify that you are financially cleared/enrolled:
- Log onto Banner Web
- Enter Secure Area
- Enter your User ID (900#) and PIN (the credentials provided in your acceptance letter).
- Enter Student Services and Financial Aid
- Enter Student Records
- Confirm your Current Enrollment Status