SCHOOL OF BUSINESS
MBA Program Admissions
MBA Program Admissions
Interested applicants are encouraged to have achieved at least two years of substantial work experience. However, applicants will not be automatically disqualified because of lack of work experience but will be judged on maturity, motivation and leadership performance during their undergraduate years. Internships, special programs, and recommendations will also be considered.
- No minimum cumulative undergraduate grade point average is required for admissions to CAU.
- Applicant must be a graduate of colleges and universities accredited by a regional accrediting agency.
- Applicants may apply for fall semesters.
- Submit a complete and sign application form: Online or Printable
- Submit a nonrefundable application fee of $40.00 or $55.00 (if international). Make payment with a cashier check or money order to Clark Atlanta University.
- Submit an official transcript from every college and university attended. Transcripts must be mailed directly to the Clark Atlanta University Office of Admissions from the institution’s Registrar Office. A transcript issued to the student is not acceptable.
- Submit an official GMAT or GRE Report of Scores from the official testing agency. Test scores over five years are not acceptable. NOTE: CAU/CAU School of Business’ GMAT code is 5110 and GRE code is 5110
- Submit three letters of recommendation: two from former instructors and one from an employer or supervisor. If the applicant has not attended school for two years, then all three recommendations may come from an employer or supervisor.
- Submit three essays describing (1) career objectives, (2) reasons for selecting CAU School of Business Administration, and (3) personal strengths and areas where improvement is desired. Essays should be limited to 500 words each.
- Applicants whose native language is not English must take the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or IELTS to demonstrate a satisfactory level of proficiency in the English language.
- Submit a current resume.
Interviews are not required for Admissions consideration, but the Admissions Committee reserves the right to request an interview to better evaluate applicants.
Round One – November 1st
Round Two – January 31st
Round Three – April 1st*
Final – June 30th
* Final deadline for international applicants
Above items should be sent to Clark Atlanta University
Office of Graduate Admissions
223 James P. Brawley Drive S.W.
Atlanta, GA 30314