What are you looking for?


Transcript Request Services

Home Transcript Request Services

Transcript Request Services

Alumni/Former Students

Students who attended prior to the year 2000 must submit a paper request for transcripts with your payment.  If you have made a request in the 2000s and have your 900 ID# and PIN then you can submit a request via Bannerweb (Students who attended prior to the year 2000 - Transcript Request Form).

Current/Recent Students

Any student who has their 900 ID# and PIN can login to Bannerweb to submit a request for official transcripts. (Transcript Request Instructions - Students who attended after the year 2000).


For questions regarding transcript request, please contact the Office of the University Registrar at (404) 880-8938 or transcripts@cau.edu.