Clark Atlanta University is accredited by the Commission on Colleges
of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (1866 Southern
Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097: Telephone number 404-679-4501)
to award Bachelor's, Master's, Specialist, and Doctoral degrees.
The University is also accredited
by the University Senate of the United Methodist Church and the
National Collegiate Athletic Association, Division II.
- American Assembly of Collegiate
Schools of Business, B.S. and M.B.A. Programs
- Council on Social Work Education,
B.S.W. and M.S.W. degree programs
- National Association of Schools
of Public Affairs/Administration
- National Council for Accreditation
of Teacher Education
- The Georgia Professional Standards