The CAU Experience is 5 days of exciting activities and workshops designed to welcome students to their new home away from home, and will offer students a historical perspective of Clark Atlanta University. New students will also participate in a formal induction ceremony, which is a rite of passage to becoming an official Clark Atlanta University student.
You are well on your way to becoming a Panther! Join us for the final step, which will be an experience of a lifetime, the Clark Atlanta University Experience! Please find attached important information for you and your family to review. (*Note: The hotel information is subject to change)
Here are a few points of emphasis as your prepare for Move-In Day and CAU Experience:
- Only financially enrolled students will be allowed to move in to the residence halls on Move-In Day
- Please make sure to review the dress code for the New Student Induction:
- Females – white dress or skirt suit (NO PANTS)
- Males – black, navy, or dark gray business suit with white buttoned-down collared shirt
- Meals for Move-In Day are the responsibility of the student and family. CAU Experience meals begin on Friday, August 11, 2017.
We look forward to meeting you this fall semester, and embracing you into the Panther family! If you need to contact us prior to the CAU Experience, please contact us at (404) 880-8074 or email@example.com, as we welcome the opportunity to assist you.
Downloads:Google Calendar ICal Import