This writing boot camp is for graduate students who need to make significant progress on their writing projects during spring break.
Graduate students completing exit or conceptual papers, proposals, theses, and dissertations.
• Dedicated, quiet space to meet writing goals
• Structured writing schedule
• Limited distractions
• Opportunities to incorporate strategies from courses, writing seminars, and technology trainings
• Access to Macs and PCs, technologies, Wi-Fi, printing, seminar deliverables, and resource library
• Learning community of writers and researchers
• Coffee and refreshments
Required for each day's event. First come/first served.
Panther ID card, student login credentials, and access to writing project(s).Personal laptops are also welcomed.
Space is limited. RSVP here.
“Just show your face; we provide the writing space.”Google Calendar ICal Import