Mandatory Daily Posting of Class Attendance in Banner by Faculty
In order to complete this process in a timely manner, please adhere to the following steps:
- Please collect daily attendance rosters on the first (1st) through the tenth (10th) days of class;
- Access the Banner Grade Book for each of your classes on a daily basis;
- Under the Mid-Term Grades link post "AT"s for all students who attended your classes for the first time in the grade box next to each student's name;
- Once you have posted an "AT" for a given student, no further posting to the Banner Grade Book is required for that individual student; and
- Following your class meeting on Tuesday, August 30, 2016, please confirm each student who has "never attended" your classes by posting an "NA" to the Banner Grade Book in the grade box next to those students' names.