PANTHER PRINT & MAIL CENTER
Students may print documents on any printer with a Print Release Station, which are associated with campus networked computers located in the various students labs and in some common areas.
HotSpot Printing is a free application that makes printing from your mobile device secure, quick, easy and accessible no matter where you are. Find public printing locations using GPS mapping features or manually search to find a specific location. Please review the Hot Spot Printing form for more information on how to use this service.
HotSpot printing is fast, easy and secure. Our cloud printing solution uses SSL encryption to ensure that your data is protected. And print jobs will only be released when you are on location and enter the unique release code you received when the print job was scheduled from your app.
- Secure Cloud printing direct from your mobile device, such as iPad®, iPhone®, iPod touch®, BlackBerry® smartphone and BlackBerry®PlayBook™ and Android™ devices.
- Access to PrinterOn® directory of available public printers
- Locate printers nearby using GPS
- View available printers in a map view
- Search manually for printers by city
- Configure campus, corporate or enterprise printers
- Configure home printers after registering as a HotSpot for an annual fee
- Save printer locations as favorites
- Set default printer for regular use
- View printer details including printer location address
- Browse on-device media to select for print (photos and documents)
- Print Adobe® PDF and Microsoft® Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio) documents
- Print images including PNG, BMP, JPG, GIF formats
- Configure print job details including number of copies and paper size
- Manage and view print job status
- Receive secure print release code with every job to use on location to receive prints