1. What is the purpose or
the function of Clark Atlanta University Art
2. How are artifacts preserved?
3. What information can you learn from an identification label?
4. What do we mean by art form/discipline and medium?
5. List 4 disciplines and at least 5 mediums that are currently on display?
6. What is the difference between realism and abstraction? Give examples from current works.
7. Who is your favorite artist in the collection? Why?
8. Name the person who started the Atlanta University Annual Art Exhibitions the occurred between 1942-1970.
9. What do you call the six large paintings in the atrium of the Galleries?
Copyright - Clark Atlanta University
223 James P. Brawley Drive, SW--Atlanta, GA 30314--(404)880-8000