Undergraduate Technology and Academic Support Program
McPheeters-Dennis Hall Room 5
Telephone: (404) 880-8254
- Impact Student Academic Success through a learning environment that meets students' expectations of using technology in and outside the classroom to achieve goals.
- Promote Student Learning by actively engaging the student with a learning environment that is best for them.
- Advance Academic Achievement through the use of technology to support delivery of instruction and offer alternative delivery methods.
- Enhance Teaching and Instruction by encouraging the use of technology to support and supplement traditional teaching methods.
- Encourage the use of Technology to achieve these goals.
Program Director: Janth English
Phone: (404) 880-8254