||Student Health Services|
223 James P. Brawley Dr., S.W.
Atlanta, Georgia 30314
(404) 880-6010 (fax)
The mission of Student Health Services is to provide quality acute healthcare to all CAU students and to promote health education awareness programs that assist students in making health and wellness a priority.
Student Health Services will offer expanded, responsive and preventive health programs to students and promote evidence-based programs and support to maintain healthy lifestyles.
The Student Health Center is located on Mildred Street in the lower level of CAU Suites East Building 128.
- Assessment and treatment of acute illnesses
- Stabilization of emergencies (within the health center only)
- Medications for minor illnesses
- STD testing, treatment and counseling
- Free HIV testing and counseling
- Annual GYN exams
- Health screenings
- Pregnancy testing
- Laboratory Services
- Prescriptions for birth control
- Health Education Promotion Programs
The health center is open Monday through Friday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Physicians are available Monday, Wednesday, and Friday 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. and Tuesday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Appointments are encouraged but not required.
Appointments: (404) 880-8322
After hours, contact Public Safety at (404) 880-8911.