| || Student Health Services |
223 James P. Brawley Dr., S.W.
Atlanta, Georgia 30314
(404) 880-6010 (fax)
All fulltime undergraduate, residential and international students with F1 or J1 visas are required to have health insurance that meets the requirements of Affordable Care Act. Students with comparable coverage will be able to apply for a waiver July 17, 2013 through August 30, 2013 by completing the following process:
· Go to www.aetnastudenthealth.com
· Enter Clark Atlanta University in the purple box “Find your school”
· Click on “Clark Atlanta University”
· Scroll down midway of the page, click “Waive: Student Health Insurance”
· Complete the questionnaire
Student athletes are required to purchase the university’s health insurance plan and may not apply for a waiver. Waiver applications are required annually. You may contact the Office of Student Health Services at 404-880-8286 or Student Accounts at 404-880-8527, if needed. Your prompt attention to this matter will prevent an unnecessary insurance charge to your account.