University Core Values
| || Clark Atlanta University|
Strategic Planning Process
Clark Atlanta University community draws motivation and direction through strongly held principles which guide the manner in which we treat one another and those we serve. Our core values (I-SQuARED) serve as the foundation of each step we take toward achieving our vision.
1. Promote innovation and collaboration to unite and make significant contributions to the knowledge of humankind.
2. Uphold a student-centered ethos that is responsive to diverse student backgrounds, learning styles, and career aspirations.
3. Commitment to the pursuit of quality and excellence in service to all stakeholders.
4. Act with personal and professional accountability and integrity in all we do.
5. Exhibit respect for all individuals, workplace, and natural environment
6. Practice and nurture ethical behavior and social responsibility in all endeavors and toward all constituents.
7. Embrace and support all forms of human diversity and inclusiveness in all of our actions.