Graduate Writing Lab(GWL)
Room 108 - Kresge Hall
(404) 880-8535 fax
GRADUATE WRITING LAB POLICIES
- ONLY registered (financially enrolled) CAU graduate and professional students can utilize the services of the Graduate Writing Lab.
- Graduate and Professional students may reserve one appointment per week (available on a first-come, first-serve basis).
- An appointment may be scheduled up to two weeks in advance
- A graduate student may not sign up for the second appointment until completing the first.
- Graduate students can receive assistance on a variety of writing issues related to their academic or professional field.
- The following are examples of writings we do not provide assistance with:
- Writing for which the student is not an author
- Writing that is part of an in-class or take-home examination either for a course or a degree requirement.
Late Cancellation/No Show Policy
- A 24 hours notice of cancellation (either via telephone or via email) is required.
- Notice of cancellation over the weekend must be done via email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- If you fail to show up for an appointment without notice, you will have to wait two weeks before scheduling another appointment.
- All services are confidential. No information about graduate student use of our service will be released except what is required by university policy or by law.
- Writing Consultants CAN NOT guarantee that your paper or writing will not require additional editing.