Graduate Writing Lab(GWL)
Room 108 - Kresge Hall
(404) 880-8535 Fax
Before scheduling your appointment:
Note: You may schedule an appointment one time per week up to two weeks in advance
- Complete the consultation appointment form and submit via email to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 2 days before your appointment.
- Please arrive for your appointment on-time and come prepared to work actively on your writing. Remember to bring a printout of your writing project to the appointment.
- Review the GWL Policies and GWL Consultants’ Guidelines.
- Complete the Consultation Agreement form and sign and date it in the presence of your writing consultant.
Late cancellations (less than 24 hours) and no shows will be penalized. No exceptions for any reasons.
Are you having trouble scheduling an appointment?
- Try to schedule appointments well in advance.
- Check back regularly, there may be cancellations.
- Send us an email at email@example.com to let us know you are having a problem.
Sponsored by Title III and the University