313 Haven Warren Hall
(404) 880-8491 / (404) 880-8871 (fax)
Business Services Division Mission Statement
The mission of the Business Services division is to provide management of the design, including interior design, and construction of new facilities, major renovations and restoration projects for the entire campus. We represent the interests of each user group to help them better support their mission at Clark Atlanta University.
We manage all large and small capital improvement projects by:
- Creating budget estimates and schematic sketches.
- Selecting Architects/Engineers and Contractors
- Overseeing/coordinating/integrating the design process
- Obtaining building and planning permits.
- Contracting for construction services.
- Construction scheduling and relocation moves.
- Final inspection and acceptance of projects.
- Managing all aspects of construction including, scope, budget, and schedule
- Approving invoices and tracking project expenditures and progress
Business Services Division Vision Statement
We strive to meet current and evolving needs of the university and ensure a safe, healthy and attractive environment with an emphasis on quality service and sustainability.