Applicants: Please READ BEFORE APPLYING
1. All Clark Atlanta University Job Applications must be submitted to Human Recourses to be considered for employment. Please complete the application located on the Clark Atlanta University website and save it to your computer.
2. All applicants should submit the following materials to email@example.com: 1) CAU Application; 2) Resume; 3) Any other materials requested in the job posting. All items should be submitted at one time, parcel documents are discouraged.
3. The most current version of Adobe Acrobat Reader must be installed on your computer to properly execute the application. If you are using an older version of Adobe your application may not be able to be opened for review. You can download the current version by clicking the following link: http://www.adobe.com/downloads/
4. Include both the position title and position number (as applicable) in the subject line of your email.
5. Candidates selected for interview will be contacted by the hiring manager. No phone calls please.
Frequently asked questions:
Is The Job Still Open?
All jobs that are currently posted are open.
Will I Hear From the Department?
If a hiring department wishes to interview you for aposition, they will contact you directly. Most hiring managers prefer that applicants not contact them directly regarding the status of their application. If you are interviewed but not selected for the position, the Human Resource Office will send finalist candidates a letterof regret. Please understand this is a courtesy rather than a requirement.
Unsolicited Application Materials
Only materials that identify a specific, current vacant position are accepted.
Keep a Copy for Your Own Records
Candidates should retain a copy of their application materials. Once submitted, applications, resumes, work samples, etc. become a permanent part of Human Resources Office files and may not be retrieved. We also recommend keeping a copy of the job posting. After the position closes, copies are not available.
By federal law, if you are offered a position, you must present original documentation that establishes your identity and your eligibility to work in the United States. Failure to present acceptable documents within 3 days of hire means you may not be employed.
Former employees who have been discharged, or who resigned in lieu of discharge, for reasons of misconduct, are not eligible for rehire at Clark Atlanta University.
By University policy a background investigation is required and will be conducted on all candidates who receive a tentative offer. All offers of employment are contingent upon the results of the background check.