Departments TitleIII Programs library_HBGI
Robert Woodruff Library
Activity Director - Dr. Alexa Henderson
Assistant - Ms. Yolanda Tonic
(404) 880-8535 (fax)
The Library Resource Enhancement Program proposes to assist the University in meeting the needs identified by faculty and graduate students by:
- Providing access to a reference collection that is more useful and relevant in content and format by purchase and renewal of electronic materials in selected subject areas.
- Improving the relevancy of media and print holdings by assessment, acquisition and access to new and/or appropriate resources.
Graduate students and faculty at Clark Atlanta will have access to new information in print and electronic formats. This will allow for:
- adequately support the curricula of the academic programs and
- meet the research needs of its faculty and students.
- Increase new and/or renewed library holdings to support graduate degree programs by September 30, 2011. (i.e. print holdings, periodicals, and electronic databases)
- Increase by a minimum of 10% the involvement of faculty teaching graduate courses in assessing holdings and recommending new acquisitions. The increase will support graduate degree offerings at the University by May 30, 2011.